Do you want to add the facility of instant warm water in your RV system?
Tankless water heaters are specialized to provide on-demand warm water in a few seconds. Where your recreational vehicle system has multiple facilities so, why not the availability of hot water in the super cold surrounding. Keeping this need in consideration, we are going to introduce the best RV Tankless Water Heaters.
Depending upon your RV, you can choose any size of tankless water heater with a good flow rate. Your RV may have to rest at the place where the groundwater has a freezing temperature or you may have your own water storage. In both cases, they demand a good temperature adjustment. So, your selected water heater should be smart enough to adjust water temperature regardless of its initial temperature.
In a Rush? Here is Our Top Choice
Best RV Tankless Water Heaters
In this post, we have selected the top 10 and the best RV tankless water heaters. All the selected units are simple to use and manage. They need less maintenance and ready to serve your RV for longer.
1. Stiebel Eltron Tempra 12 Plus Water Tankless Heater
Hot Showers Will Never Be Interrupted Again
About this item
- The Tempra 12 Plus tankless electric water heater is the most efficient and effective way to heat your water on demand.
- It was designed to provide endless hot water for all of your household needs.
- That means no more waiting around while the tank heats up, or running out of hot water in between showers.
- Its small, sleek white design saves space yet still provides endless hot water for your whole house, and no venting is required.
This best electric tankless water heater for RV comes with next-level technology to offer a control overflow rate. This model of Stiebel Eltron comes with 7 years warranty for leakage. Moreover, the clear digital display shows the real-time temperature update.
Features of Stiebel Eltron Tempra 12 Plus Water Tankless Heater
Stiebel Eltron has introduced a new technology to control the flow rate. You are ready to ensure comfort from every drop due to temperature maintaining technology. This function gets activated automatically when needed. The same technology automatically slows down the flow in case of higher water demand.
The design of this water heater has smart and sleek. You would get unlimited warm water from this unit. It can provide warm water to your full home with zero ventings. Additionally, the water flow is controlled automatically to make it wonderful.
This water heater is safe for the environment as it provides no dangerous chemicals in the surrounding.
Its operation is very simple. Put the electronic switch on and it would ready to deliver warm water. Moreover, it produces no noise during the whole working. It comes with preset memory and temperature buttons. The digital screen gives you an update about the temperature.
The heating system is made of copper to ensure the required limit of power.
It comes with a temperature range of 68 Fahrenheit to 140 Fahrenheit as the lowest and highest range, respectively.
2. Camplux BD264N Tankless Propane Water Heater
Hot Showers Will Never Be Interrupted Again
About this item
- Camplux Tankless Propane Water Heater is a tankless water heater that provides hot water on demand.
- It is designed to save you money and time by providing hot water whenever it’s needed, not just when the storage tank has heated up.
- Camplux Tankless Propane Water Heater uses only the energy required to heat the water as it flows through the unit so there are no wasted resources..
This RV tankless hot water heater is light in weight and comes with advanced technology to provide automatic control. The flow rate of this unit is enough to fulfill the outdoor water demand. Additionally, it is safe to use with efficient working.
Features of Camplux BD264N Tankless Propane Water Heater
The design of this model is compact and sleek. It is ideal for cabins or similar locations. Its weight is very light too and can be installed outdoor. You will get instant warm water for sure by using it.
It comes with a flow rate of 2.64 gallons per minute. This limit is ideal for camping, cabins, or similar spaces. It shows light with the pressure between 3 to 11 Psi. If you want to use it for camping, then low water pressure would be ideal.
CSA has approved this product as very safe to use. It comes with multiple protective functions including overheating, anti-frozen, low water flow, high water pressure, flame failure, and dry combustion protection. A higher temperature than 167 F turns the gas supply off automatically.
Smart technology saves 11.5 percent of energy. It features maximum output power of 68,000 BTUs per hour to offer unlimited warm water.
The burner design and heat exchanger are equipped with next-level technology to reduce the voice during the whole operation.
Though the installation is not very difficult we recommend enjoying the favor of a technician so you have perfect installation. Not that Camplux BD264N has been specifically built for outdoor usage.
3. Eemax EEM24018 Electric Tankless Water Heater
The Compact Size Saves Valuable Storage Space.
About this item
- The Eemax Electric Tankless Water Heater is a groundbreaking product that provides endless hot water to your home.
- It features the most advanced, self-modulating technology available, meaning it will adjust how much energy needs to be input based on how much hot water is needed.
- This means you’ll never run out of hot water and it will save you money on your utility bills!
- The Eemax tankless water heater also has a compact size which saves valuable storage space and is resistant and stylish with digital temperature control in increments of 1°F From 80°F to 140°F.
The stainless steel structure, that needs a 240-volt outlet to perform its function. Amazingly, it is light in weight and compact in style to give you a total portable finish.
Features of Eemax EEM24018 Electric Tankless Water Heater
This electric tankless water heater for RV comes with self-modulating technology to provide instant warm water every time. It automatically adjusts the level of energy according to your water need.
This tankless water heater has a compact design and saves space in your RV. Plus, it looks very stylish with its blue color and might be a positive addition to your home.
The temperate can be controlled very easily. The minimum temperature limit of water is 80 Fahrenheit. You can increase this level with a one-degree increment to reach the maximum limit of 140 Fahrenheit.
The pressure of this stylish water heater may vary. The lowest water pressure may be 25 Psi. It can attain the highest water pressure of 150 Psi when needed.
The inner design of Eemax is very active to provide warm water within no time. Just turn the unit on and enjoy the warm water in the next seconds.
It features a side digital display. You can get an update about the water temperature every second or when needed. Plus, these readings are clearly visible too on the screen.
4. Eccotemp i12-LP Tankless Water Heater
Easy To Use LED Display Controls With Fully Automatic Temperature Controls
About this item
- The Eccotemp i12-LP is an indoor, gas powered tankless water heater that heats your water only when you need it.
- With a 4 GPM flow rate and the ability to heat your entire home with one unit, this is the perfect solution for any household.
- The Eccotemp i12-LP has a sleek design with black tempered glass front panel featuring an easy to use LED display controls.
- It features fully automatic temperature controls with an energy saving mode and child lock technology.
- The safe electronic ignition system plugs into standard 110v electrical outlet with UL-listed cord.
This tankless water heater is needed to mount indoor for non-stop use. The outer design is supportive to save space. Additionally, it adjusts the temperature completely automatically according to requirements.
This model of Eccotemp has a medium price so you can purchase for your RV very easily.
Features of Eccotemp i12-Lp Tankless Water Heater
The maximum flow rate of this tankless water heater is 4 GPM. This capacity is enough to fulfill an RV’s daily needs. Propane gas performs as the basic fuel to let it work continuously. Note that it demands zero pilot light. Additionally, the energy consumption is too low to cut down a large portion of the cost.
The front panel is black that is sensitive to touch. The display can be controlled with an LED screen. The sleek and compact design is ready to save space in your RV.
This model adjusts the temperature automatically. The additional features offered by this technology is an energy-saving mode and a child lock system.
The ignition system is safe to use. Its cord is UL listed to ensure further safety. You need to have plug this cord into an outlet of 110 volts.
The installation method is supported by horizontal venting that comes with it. Plus, the water fitting demands standard 0.5 inches NPT.
6. Marey Power Tankless Water Heater
3.1 GPM Gas, Point of Use 54-87% Energy Efficiency
About this item
- Marey’s GA10LP tankless water heater is a power 10L 3.1 GPM propane gas unit that provides unlimited hot water at anytime and as needed, saving up to 60% on electricity bills for you!
- It also comes with an easy install almost anywhere – no electrical connection required so it can be used in homes experiencing frequent power outages too (and save money!).
Marey GA10LP uses propane as the main power source. This unit is truly energy efficient to save a large amount of energy. It works effectively regardless of water pressure to serve you equally well.
Features of Marey Power Tankless Water Heater
The maximum flow rate offered by this unit is 3.1 GPM. This capacity is enough to provide you with hot water for non-stop usage.
You can reduce the electricity cost by up to 60 percent. Alternatively, it uses a very low voltage to warm the water.
The profile of this model is very smart and sleek. You can install it anywhere while saving space.
It does not demand to establish any electrical connection. So, it might be a great choice for any outdoor usage including camping or RV.
It comes with the function to allow you to have good control over temperature when needed.
The inner component construction is such that skips the chances of corrosion. This is done so by to shut the way down for leakage. This specialty makes this product very durable.
With the low pressure of water, Marey would not get disturbed. It would work equally well as with the higher pressure.
6. GASLAND BS158 Tankless Water Heater
RV Camping Water Heater, Overheating Protection, Easy to Install
About this item
- GASLAND BS158 Tankless Water Heater is a new technology that is the best choice for you to have hot water anytime.
- It can be used in your home, apartment, office or any other places where you need hot water. The gas tankless heater can save energy and money because it only heats when you need hot water.
- Moreover, it is easy to install and use. You will get excellent customer service from GASLAND with our after-sales services.
This tankless water heater is easy to use with multiple functions that make it super safe. You can fit this white looking smart unit at any place according to your need.
Features of GASLAND BS158 Tankless Water Heater
GASLAND comes with a large number of safety features that include anti-freezing, overheat, flame failure, dry combustion, low water flow, and high water flow protection. Due to all these functioning, CSA has approved this unit as very safe to use.
All these features shut down their respective function in unusual conditions.
It comes with a very small weight to make it an ideal choice for outdoor use. It is easy to carry. Plus, the compact and small design is the main feature to save space in your RV.
The installation method is easy and demands few minutes. You may get the services of a professional or can follow the guidelines in the manual.
The maximum output power of this unit is 41,000 BTUs per hour. This capacity ensures warm water very quickly.
This water heater does not demand pre-heating to offer warm water. It can give its maximum delivery even with low pressure of 2.5 Psi. Plus, the flow rate is sufficient to provide enough hot water. In short, the water flow and heat can be managed according to your need.
The technology of this unit saves energy up to 11.5 percent. Next level combustion technology supports the burner and heat exchangers. As a result, less gas is used with reduced burning noise.
7. Rinnai V53DeP Propane Tankless Hot Water Heater – Best Value For Mid Sized Home
Paired with your home’s plumbing system for easy access.
About this item
- The Rinnai V53DeP is the perfect tankless water heater for residential homes with 1-4 bathrooms.
- This unit produces up to 5.3 gallons of hot water per minute and is designed to be energy efficient and space saving.
- With a high performance flow rate, this unit can heat your water faster than traditional tanked models, which means you don’t have to wait around for hot water when you need it most!.
This RV tankless propane water heater uses the power of propane gas to provide hot water in the RV system. The Wi-Fi system is capable to provide more support. Additionally, it is compact, small, and sleek design allow its fitting at any corner of your RV.
Features of Rinnai V53DeP
Rinnai is very efficient to save energy due to its advanced technology. It uses propane gas as a key fuel. This model is built specifically only for outdoor installation.
The maximum flow rate offered by this heater is 5.3 GPM. This capacity can meet the demand of an RV. Note that the flow rate may be altered in parallel to the temperature of groundwater.
Rinnai V53DeP comes with a Control-R 2.0 mobile application. It features the function to set the timing of hot water according to your schedule. Plus, you can switch the unit to vacation mode with the help of an available switch.
The warranty time of this unit varies by component and quality. For a heat exchanger, you can enjoy the warranty timing of 10 years. Additionally, the labor warranty is 1 year while parts come with years as warranty duration.
8. Gasland Outdoors BE264S 2.64GPM Tankless Water Heater
Compact and light weight structure with 11.5% Energy Saving Technology
About this item
- The GASLAND Outdoors BE264S is a portable propane water heater that provides instant hot water for showers and baths.
- The unit features an adjustable temperature control knob so you can set the temperature to your liking.
- It can be used for residential or commercial purposes.
- The Tankless Water Heater is an excellent choice for anyone looking to save money and energy while still having the convenience of hot water on demand.
This product of GASLAND is safe to use due to its protective functions. The output power is enough to support its functioning even with less water pressure.
Features of Gasland Outdoors BE264S 2.64GPM
CSA has certified that this water heater is safe to use. It comes with a variety of protective functions including, overheating, dry burning, low water pressure, high water pressure, anti-freezing protection, and more.
It adjusts every abnormality automatically to give you a safe environment.
In addition to the lighter weight, this unit comes with a compact and small design. Plus, its outer is sleek and white. You can save space in your RV system by choosing this model.
The installation process not complex. You can install it yourself by simply following the guidelines in the manual. Alternatively, you can hire a professional for this purpose.
This model comes with a maximum output power of 41,000 BTUs per hour. This capacity ensures non-stop warm water to meet all your needs. Plus, you do not need to preheat this unit for efficient working. This unit works on the same peak with low water pressure.
This model of GASLAND saves 11.5 percent of energy and hence, cut down the electricity bill. There would be no voice of burning and less fuel usage due to the advanced technology.
9. PrecisionTemp RV-550 Tankless Water Heater
The PrecisionTemp RV-550 is also CSA certified
About this item
- The PrecisionTemp RV-550 is a compact, energy efficient water heater that provides limitless hot water for your RV or boat.
- The unit features an insulated tank design to maintain consistent temperatures and reduce energy consumption.
- The RV-550 requires no venting and can be installed on any wall of your home or trailer. It has a built-in temperature sensor to ensure the water temperature remains at optimum levels. This product also comes with a 3 year warranty..
PrecisionTemp is introducing an instant water heater for RV that comes with variFlame technology. It has been designed in the USA and truly reliable to get instant hot water.
Features of PrecisionTemp RV-550 Tankless Water Heater
This model of PrecisionTemp works effectively to save water and space at the same time. It works with the half of energy as any typical water heater. Plus, the weight of this product is one-third of a 10-gallon unit.
It uses half the amount of propane as any other water heater. To save additional energy, it gets active only when the tab gets on.
The unit can adjust itself according to the flow of water and temperature demand. The temperature is controlled all time with the help of its advanced technology. Due to this system, you get consistent warm water. Water does not boil in hot weather due to discussed technology.
It can be used around the year due to anti-freezing protection. It detects this lowest temperate and done all the necessary adjustments to keep the system safe.
The maximum output power offered by this unit s 55,000 BTUs. This capacity ensures an unlimited amount of hot water with a consistent temperature.
This RV instant hot water heater comes with easy to read display screen. It gives you a clear update about the temperature. Not only the installation is simple and smooth, but also its working is too efficient to save power.
Features of Eccotemp FVI12-LP
The maximum flow rate offered by Eccotemp FVI12-LP is 4 GPM. This capacity meets the daily demand of your RV system. The minimum flow rate of this model is 0.6 GPM. It works equally smoothly even with the least flow rate.
This unit has been designed especially for indoor installation. It comes with smooth power ventilation and ideal for any cabin or RV system.
The display screen gives you an update about the temperature that is very clear to read.
The weight of this model is not too high. It comes with a short and compact design. This profile allows you to save space in your cabin, RV, or home.
The ignition system is very protective and safe. The cord has been listed in UL. There is a need to plug it in the outlet of 120 volts. It produces zero burning voice during the whole working.
1. Does an RV Tankless Water Heater Worth It?
An RV tankless hot water heater uses almost half the amount of propane. This product is efficiently provided warm water. Additionally, you can save space and by using it. The installation process is also very simple and easy.
2. What Brands Are Reliable to Buy the Best Tankless Water Heater?
Multiple brands are offering travel trailer tankless water heater but the most famous are Rinnai, Rheem, Gasland, Eccotemp, Camplux, and more.
3. What Are the Advantages of an RV Tankless Water Heater?
An RV tankless water heaters come with multiple advantages. The most common are;
- Their technology is smart enough to save the electricity cost
- Produces endless warm water
- The design is compact to save the space
- The outer look is very attractive
- Use more than one type of fuel that include electricity, propane, and natural gas
- The usage of fuel is less.
With the flexible budget, we are suggesting you purchase Rinnai V53DeP propane tankless water heater. The flow rate of this product is 5.3 GPM that is enough for a large RV. Plus, you would get consistent warm water with an improved design.
The last product to recommend is GASLAND Outdoors BE158S Tankless Water Heater. The pressure is adjustable and uses very little propane as a fuel. This water heater is not high in price and comes with a simple installation process
You would see multiple types of tankless water heaters in the market. They differ in their price, fuel type, style, size flow rate, or more. But every style does not sit best in your RV. You should select the one that is suitable to fulfill the demand of your RV.
RV electric tankless water heater reviews tell that these have been built specifically for your RV system. They are efficient to provide warm water for or more members. The size may be compact or somewhat large. For a wide RV, a large-sized tankless water heater may fit best. On the other hand, for a small RV, a compact style may be ideal to fit in a smaller space.
According to our study, the RV water heaters use propane as a power source. Keep in mind this is what our study says. The market may have other types too.
All in all, the best RV water heater has a good lifespan and an amazing warranty. The temperature can be adjusted according to the environment. Their installation might not be a problem, but the wise decision is to call an expert and ensure a flawless installation.
We are hoping, you would get the best RV tankless Water Heater to make your life easy.